Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Naruto and My Favorite Characters

I'm a very big fan of video games, anime, and computers. So lets talk about some Naruto! For those who don't know about Naruto, this character has his own show (forgot when it very first came out), and a series of awesome games! I've watched the show AND read the entire manga, I gotta say, I can't get enough of this anime. Although Naruto is the main character, lets not be all up on him. I believe all of the characters are awesome, especially my favorites; Hidan, Itachi Uchiha, and Kakuzu of the Akatsuki Clan; Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto's "best friend"), Minato Namikaze (Naruto's father), Madara Uchiha, and last but not least, Shisui Uchiha. There's a new movie and game for the last bit of the Naruto series. However the latest game is titled "Naruto Shippiden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution" (long name, I know). Stay tuned in to my blog for more posts. This is Hidan of the Akatsuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment