Friday, February 6, 2015

Super Bowl Commercials

First Draft Ever Commercial

This commercial in the Super Bowl was showing how the first draft ever for football. This commercial showed animals that were willing to get picked by certain teams in the NFL. This commercial uses pathos to make the viewers laugh and talk about how the first draft was theorized. It aims at football fans and it matters because it gives them something to joke about. I liked this commercial because I found it funny (although i'm not a football fan). This ad would probably not be memorable to most people, especially ones who aren't fans of football; but to those who are football fans, this may be memorable because it makes them laugh.


Heroes Charge Commercial

This short commercial shows a phone app titled Heroes' Charge. This ad is aimed at people who love to play MMORPG's, mostly phone apps, but video games period. This ad uses ethos to persuade viewers to download this app because today people love MMORPGs and other phone apps/games. I believe this commercial could persuade me to get this app/game because I personally like this genre of video games, and its portable. I think this ad would be memorable because it may mean a lot to video game players.


Skittles Commercial

This commercial shows  a western town themed skittles commercial. This commercial aimed at people who loves skittles. Skittles' commercials use pathos to make people laugh and most likely buy more skittles. This ad showed people in a western town with over-sized arms for arm wrestling. I somewhat liked this commercial because I personally don't eat skittles much, however the ad was funny. I believe this ad would be memorable to skittles fans, not so much to just regular viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment