Thursday, March 12, 2015

Gliscor!!!!

Pokemon Post of the Week: Gliscor!



Time for my personal post on one of my favorite games, Pokemon. In this post I will be talking about an awesome Pokemon I own, Gliscor! This Pokemon's species is a flying scorpion, or an Aeroscorpion, who's type is Ground and Flying. This Pokemon can beat Ground types of its own, Fighting types, Poison Types (With its hidden ability, Poison Heal), and Water types. However, Ice types can knock Gliscor down super quick. Its EVs could be 244 in HP, 248 in Defense, and 16 in Speed stats. 6IVs of course would be awesome for it. Best ability, which is it's hidden ability, Poison Heal, would go super well with an Toxic Orb item. There are three great move sets that can be used for Gliscor. One set is Earthquake, Protect/Roost, Toxic/Taunt, and Ice Fang/U-Turn. A second set is Substitute, Toxic/Baton Pass, Earthquake, and Protect/Roost/Taunt/Ice Fang/Swords Dance/Agility. One more set is Swords Dance, Substitute/Agility, Earthquake and Acrobatics. The beneficial natures for Gliscor would be Impish and Adamant. I believe Gliscor looks awesome in its shiny form; others may think it looks better in it's normal form however. I hope you gamers and Pokemon lovers check into my blog for more upcoming posts on good Pokemon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment