Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I play this game title Wizard101. I don't know whats so cool about it though.......

My personal post about a PC game I play called Wizard101. This game is a game rated E for Everyone ages 10+ and is an MMORPG game. You play as a wizard you created out of the seven schools you can created a wizard with; Life, Myth, Death, Storm, Ice, Fire and Balance. You go on an adventure to defeat evil and stop an major enemy that was once a part of the good side, his name is Malistaire Drake. He was with the first world of the universe named the Spiral; Wizard City. Until his wife died.... He turned against the good and wanted to destroy Wizard City and take over the Spiral. However that didn't work in the end. Enough of that though... There are two current storylines of the game. But my "addiction" to this is questionable. The game is good, however, why am I so addicted to it? I can go days without it, but that one day I play it I most likely would be on it all day. But that's enough of that, ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment